SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma closed: Hogue P226 Goncalo wood stocks Winner! Ronin101!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma closed: Hogue P226 Goncalo wood stocks Winner! Ronin101! Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

I have a set of Goncalo wood stocks for a DA/SA P226. Pretty wood. Sharp checkering. One panel did have a crack which I repaired so well it took me a while to find it, later on. You won't notice it.

https://www.hogueinc.com/grips...26-goncalo-checkered

Free to good home. I will pick a winner in a week or when interest dies down.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
I'll take a shot

Thanks for the generosity

Posts: 377 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah..I'd love a pair!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Add me please. thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your thoughtful karma.
My Swiss P226 would look great with those grips.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two of them, police trades. Either one would be more handsome with a set of real woods! Thanks for a great karma!

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, and thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 235 | Location: GA. | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for offering this karma. Please count me in. Appreciate it!

Posts: 1092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Add me in - Wood look nice on my P226-40 Thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this most excellent karma, Bruce. They'd look really good on my .40 stainless. Thanks for the opportunity.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd like to put those on my P226 Zurich. Thanks.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking wood

Those would work great on my 226

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I have 2 P226s. Thanks.

Posts: 61 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: December 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot to put them on a nice west german

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: April 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In for a shot.

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the pot... the Sig P226 is my second favorite pistol (just after the P239).

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks for the chance!!!

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thanks,

Darrell

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for posting a karma in the gun section for a change.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Could use ... your the best . Thanks

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post