SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    "New" S&W 5946 From Cabela's. Got One!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"New" S&W 5946 From Cabela's. Got One! Login/Join 
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are back in stock online.

Posts: 231 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I have a 6906 and a 4043. The 6906 is as good a compact 9 as any other non-sig. The 4043 was somebody else's duty gun, and needs to ride in a good holster on a duty belt. I think third gen Smiths are often overlooked and underrated

Posts: 6365 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
S&W 3rd gen guns are all I have used for the last 20 some odd years. The 4513TSW, 457 and CS45 being my current carry/teaching/competition guns.

In all those years of buying, carrying, being issued and shooting these guns, I never experienced any malfunctions. In fact, I have had exactly three malfunction in all those years. Two were mag catch related and one was magazine related.

These guns are extremely underated. That the current company posing as s&w does not offer one or more of these models for sale currently, is just one more stupid decision on their part. Regards 18DAI

Blue lives matter.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post