SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I put my hands on a langdon 92 elite ltt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I put my hands on a langdon 92 elite ltt Login/Join 
posted
Man oh man did that feel spiffy in the hand. I would like to tell you all about the slide and trigger pull. It seems cabelas new gun policy is that trigger locks must be on the guns at all times.

I simply dont get the mindset. You are asking 40% more than base model based on work done for this pistol. Yet you deny potential buyers the chance to see the difference.

Well cabelas piss off, chantilly gunshow is tomorrow, richmond gunshow the next weekend

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up Thursday night. The trigger does seem to be outstanding !

I will be sending some rounds through it tomorrow morning. Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
gun show was a bust. I did find a deal on the LTT for mid 8's. sort of want

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought one off a forum member recently for 860. Nice gun, but the M9A3, in my hands, is a better gun.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pistol with an outstanding trigger if it has the trigger job done on it.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post