SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    EDC & Gun Belts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EDC & Gun Belts Login/Join 
posted
What is your favorite Gun Belt? I am looking for a new one to help with weight distribtion. Currently, I have a Dahltech, double layered, non-tapering bullhide belt.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Armour Belts are very nice, I have both of their leather belt offerings, the 1 1/4" dress gun belt, and the 1/1/2" gun belt; as well as the Armored Ozark Nylon Tactical Belt with Cobra Buckle.

I can not recommend Armour highly enough, very fast service.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Armour Belts are very nice, I have both of their leather belt offerings, the 1 1/4" dress gun belt, and the 1/1/2" gun belt; as well as the Armored Ozark Nylon Tactical Belt with Cobra Buckle.

X2

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:

X2

X3
Armour Belts are all I will ever buy. The quality is equal to his service.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Is there any echo in here? Armour Belts are awesome. A little tip, if you want a very slim belt (depth wise) that will carry the heaviest EDC load, opt for one of Mike's dress belts with the internal stiffener in whatever width you prefer. I have a 1.5" brown dress belt set up this way and it's my go-to belt over all others. I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I've bought 3 from the Beltman. Absolutely no problems with any of them. I haven't worn one out yet. I bought one then lost a bunch of weight about 5 years ago and had to buy a smaller one. Bought one for my wife shortly after the original one.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:

X2

X3
Armour Belts are all I will ever buy. The quality is equal to his service.

X4 can't go wrong.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beltman. For most of the past ~6.5 years I've been using the same 1.5" bullhide belt, with and without a gun, and have had no problems with it. I ordered the Quick Ship option (i.e., in stock, not custom) and got it in about a week, IIRC. It's been a while since I've been to their site so I don't know if they still offer the Quick Ship option. I've used it to carry guns as heavy as a 3" S&W 65 all day long without a problem. I have a 1.25" belt that also works great, but I prefer the 1.5" belt. My next belt will probably be a Beltman, maybe the horsehide model.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Armour belts can't be beat.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Armour Belts

Only belts I will now buy.

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Very happy with my Beltman belt. I wear it even if I don't CCW.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Armour Belts. Excellent quality and excellent value.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Is there any echo in here? Armour Belts are awesome. A little tip, if you want a very slim belt (depth wise) that will carry the heaviest EDC load, opt for one of Mike's dress belts with the internal stiffener in whatever width you prefer. I have a 1.5" brown dress belt set up this way and it's my go-to belt over all others. I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Is the stiffner steel or plastic?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
I've bought 3 from the Beltman. Absolutely no problems with any of them. I haven't worn one out yet. I bought one then lost a bunch of weight about 5 years ago and had to buy a smaller one. Bought one for my wife shortly after the original one.

I have 2 from Beltman that I'm very happy with. Those are my belts for the work week. He's also in my home town, so that just makes it even better to support a local guy. I also have the Galco version of the Wilderness Tactical belt which I wear for nights and weekends. I like that one too.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I have a tan Galco and a black Rafter. Love them both. My Galco has been worn every day (not always as a gun belt), form the last 25 years.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks.

Posts: 278 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hanks Belts. Love mine and priced right too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mitch Rosen or The Beltman.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I have two of the Bigfoot 18 oz. steel lined belts in brown and black, and I love them. They support my carry gun, two magazines, and flashlight. I also wear them to work where I can't carry. Very high quality materials and workmanship.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Ares Gear Ranger belt

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post