SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The P210 black Skeleton finally has a white brother
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The P210 black Skeleton finally has a white brother Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Meet the P210 Skeleton "Silber". Big Grin

I really like the black one, but man, the silver one is just absolutely beautiful. I wrote about the black one last December that has one negative, and that is the slightly gritty 1st stage of the trigger pull. I does annoy me a little but did not affect the shooting, however.

So, what about this silver one? None of that grittiness. Just smooth as silk and breaks like glass rod at 3 lbs (avg of 5 pulls). Also, the gun is so clean that you'd think it hasn't been fired at all. All the other Mastershop guns I've had always showed plenty of evidence of having been shot at the factory, because the residues are obvious. But not so with this gun. It looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Eek

Sorry, I messed up. This is the silver's target.

The brothers together. Cool
Note the slight difference in the back humps of the grips. The black one is more pronounced. The brown one is more slender making it feel a little better when gripping. Shooting wise, however, it makes no differences.

Ran 150 rds through it today, all GECO 124 FMJ. After the initial "getting to know you" and a couple of sight adjustments, I was able to dial it down a little. The best 25-yd 5-shot group measures 1 & 1/8 inches. There were zero malfunctions. I was a fantastic day. Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Nice Pair!! I prefer the 'Silber' one! Cool

Just noticing the 'External Internal' Extractor. And I'm torn....Not sure if I should love it, or hate it! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a very good looking gun.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol! How do you like the "feel" of shooting it compared to the P226 X5 series pistols?

Posts: 154 | Registered: December 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Truly, the best looking pistol.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous pistols. I prefer the contrast of the silver/grips but I’m sure they’re both terrific shooters.

Michael

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Details, details. How beautifully they've been executed. It is a complex pistol loaded with machining. And they leave no stone unturned. Is this the natural stainless finish?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
I'm always envious of your stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful pistol as is the black skeleton.

Nice shooting also, Q.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two beautiful guns. Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistols!

How many pistols gun safes do you have?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Wow, sweet! That needs to be in a James Bond movie.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Dual wield!!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of the two I think I like the silver one better. Love how it shows off the soot; an honest shooter that doesn't hide it. Still not sure about all the lightening cuts and such; not really my kind of thing.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Beautiful “skeletons” !

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making all my other pistols feel inadequate !! Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Q, I have to ask? Are you on a first name basis with Sig? You have all of the Sig pistols ever made, in multiples as well. I love your posts. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sure are sweet-looking pistols, Q Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Ebony and Ivory, live together in perfect harmony, side by side.................

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Am I missing something? The serial number on the test target is not the same as on your gun. Maybe that is why there are no firing marks.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post