SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Shield rebates?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Shield rebates? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
To check the status, enter your last name and zip code only.

http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by winter_war:
My LGS made it an "Instant Rebate" and took it off the price at the time of sale. Big Grin

UPDATE!

I got my 2nd rebate on Monday July 17th so I'm good with S&W and their rebates.

That's the way it should have been done and that would have been so much easier for everybody including S&W.

I did my 1st rebate on line that same afternoon that was April 8th and 7 days later submitted a 2nd one for another shield. I received my 1st rebate on July 6th. I was expecting the 2nd within a day or so.
Yesterday I called that inquiry number S&W gave. 1-866-963-7933. Expecting a busy signal it was answered on the first or second ring.

I was asked to hold on. A minute or two later a lady wanted my last name and zip code. She came right back and said that my 2nd one has been mailed but allow 10 days. I don't know how they mailed it to allow 10 days but I'm expecting it hopefully in today's mail.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ruger Redhawk,

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today - 13 weeks and a day after online submission. Roll Eyes Thanks, but really?

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
My M&P Shield 45 rebate for $75 arrived 9-18. I turned it in on 6-18. All is good.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
looks like this, so don't toss out if you think it's junk mail

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
My M&P Shield 45 rebate for $75 arrived 9-18. I turned it in on 6-18. All is good.

My 6/20 rebate arrived today 9/21.

Posts: 32 | Location: S.E. Ma. | Registered: October 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post