SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster question? P320...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster question? P320... Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Does anyone know if a holster for a 9mm/.40/.357 P320 full size would fit a .45 ACP P320 full size?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I can only speak to the kydex holster I have which was made by Forum member Dustin Osborn (Ozarks Holster Company).

The holster is for a P320FS 9mm, which fits perfectly.

While my P320FS .45 will fit in this holster, it is a tight fit that does not feel right to me. I would not use the holster to carry the P320FS .45.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
45C will not fit a Sparks VM2 for a 9/40/357C. The 45 is just a little thicker and longer.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post