SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New CZ TSO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CZ TSO Login/Join 
posted
So I finally picked up the CZ. As advertised a very heavy gun. A very light trigger, 2lbs. You need to be strong to rack the slide. I actually read the manual to break the gun down which BTW could have been better. The manual also could have been printed larger. It comes with 3 20 round mags, thanks you Uplula, extra springs, extra sear, cleaning tools, oil, and a nice box.

OK, at the range. VERY, VERY accurate. Now to start it was VERY tight. In fact the first 100 rounds or so I had to finish pushing the slide forward to fire the next shot then it smoothed out. Recoil was almost non existent. It fired 115 grain and 147 HST with no issues. Out of the box it shot a little high but easily adjusted. At over 3lbs loaded I don't see a lot of time concealed carry. I usually alternate between one and two hand shooting but it is really heavy to shoot one handed. The thumb rest for two handed shooting is nice.

I can imagine what a better shooter would do with this gun.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice! As a recent entry into the CZ thing, having bought a Shadow 2 & AccuShadow 2 just this year, I am really impressed with CZ.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I purchased a Shadow II several months ago, and am thrilled with it. I can only imagine what a shooter with better eyesight, and sturdier hands could do with it. Enjoy the TSO!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post