SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is a good Digital Read Out Trigger Gauge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is a good Digital Read Out Trigger Gauge Login/Join 
posted
Wanting to buy a digital trigger guage and wanted to ask the forum members what they have, use, and like....Thanks. Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This one, Mark.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
^^^^Yup. https://www.amazon.com/Lyman-7...rigger/dp/B00162QGLS

Second choice: Wheeler: https://www.amazon.com/Wheeler...rigger/dp/B01B7OYTNQ

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right,Lyman

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys. I will get one ordered today.....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Well, cool. I think I will too.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested as well.

Thanx !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I have owned a Lyman electronic gauge since 2002, never had any problems at all.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post