SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Year end gripes about guns/ammo/2A terms/phrases that annoy you.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Year end gripes about guns/ammo/2A terms/phrases that annoy you. Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
"Get some more training" Roll Eyes

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Sig Glockencolt

"Spokesman" for a local gun shop that has radio ads.

Every time I'm in the car and the ad runs, l yell DOUCHE DOUCHENDOUCHE!

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Reasonable gun laws

AKA common sense gun laws. My personal cringe inducer

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gun violence.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
AmbidextrIous. Chris Costa and Travis Haley are responsible for that unfortunate mispronunciation becoming widespread in the community. That one drives me straight up the wall. You seemingly can't watch a video about a gun without hearing someone drop that word with the added "i" in there.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"trigger shoe"

Quit using "trigger shoe" when referring to a trigger. A trigger shoe is a gizmo that attaches to the face of a trigger.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police Officers why should I join gun rights groups (VA Citizens Defense League) since I am immune from gun control.

In most of the World Police are not allowed to have off duty guns and own any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High bore axis!!!!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: October 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
"Minty"

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
“aiwb becoming more popular”

Let’s just call it Mexican Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Maybe I'm suffering from 8 years of FBHO, but the whole Molon Labe thing just totally became an over used marketing tool to sell guns and for a way to be extra tacticool.

Agreed. Plus nobody wearing the shit says it the same way (I don't even care how it should be said)

I still love, and proudly wear my David Truong "MOLON LABE" Solid sterling silver ring. It is a piece of art IMHO.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't plan on dropping my P320.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Mall Ninja

Run the gun hard

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
"Shoots flat"

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
A firearm should never be referred to as a "new toy" (especially around children).

YES! never around anyone ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
quote:
A firearm should never be referred to as a "new toy" (especially around children).

Yep.
And, referring to your gun as she/her. Roll Eyes It's a toy, gentlemen, not a person. Razz

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Ruger

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
quote:

Yep.
And, referring to your gun as she/her. Roll Eyes It's a toy, gentlemen, not a person. Razz

OUTSTANDING! ... still laughing ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
"Buy once, cry once". An alliterative excuse to tell someone else to spend more of their money.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Buttery smooth".

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post