SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Year end gripes about guns/ammo/2A terms/phrases that annoy you.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Year end gripes about guns/ammo/2A terms/phrases that annoy you. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
I know that we each all have a long list.

However, each person will list one term/phrase only, please. Leave rooms for others.

Let Festivus begin. Big Grin

I'll start: Tactical.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Scanning

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Platform.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Operate

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Match grade.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Bore axis.

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWG
posted Hide Post
Running

Posts: 212 | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carry rotation

Posts: 3 | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"All the cops have been buying these."

I've heard this term used to try to sell handguns, holsters, AR-15 accessories, mags, flashlights, night sites, and speed loaders.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Will it co witness?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Operator.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Assault Rifle

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
Rig.....

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deploying

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by semtex:
Carry rotation

^^^^^ you beat me to it! It’s a gun not an accessory! Carry what you shoot well.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Glock fanboy."

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
“<stupid, unquantified term> accurate”

Examples

“Scary Accurate”

“Deadly Accurate”

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
High capacity.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Common sense law

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post