SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Expensive day at the gun dealer. "P365 Review"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expensive day at the gun dealer. "P365 Review" Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
Today I found two Sig P365’s and a Glock 19X. I am looking forward to getting them cleaned and feeding them some food. I must admit I have never been a big Glock fan but something about this one I like. Updates to follow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onpointgun,

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your new toys. This is from a Sig guy who has six Glocks Smile.
PS.. I carry a G43.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AVG,

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are an inspiration!
Three at a time is a nice concept.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owned lots of sigs and glocks, but like you, n ever those two. Love to see what you say about them later.....

Please keep us updated.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Congrats one your first "three-some". It can be overwhelming...

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I force myself to avoid going into a LGS.

I know there's a used handgun there just waiting to be rescued.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I force myself to avoid going into a LGS.

I know there's a used handgun there just waiting to be rescued.

Or two.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats !

I also will be spending a fair bit of $$$$$ this weekend ! Yea ! Big Grin Razz Smile

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
TWO P365s??? Why?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
TWO P365s??? Why?

I went to get me one and unfortunately took my wife with me. Once she picked it up she said if I was getting one so was she.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
quote:
TWO P365s??? Why?

I went to get me one and unfortunately took my wife with me. Once she picked it up she said if I was getting one so was she.

Man, I need a wife like that. Smile

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
We finally made it to the range and both of the P365's performed flawlessly. We put downrange 100 rounds through each one. I think once I put a few more rounds down range this will become my all time favorite conceal platform. I honestly at this point can not name one think I would change.

The Glock 19X I guess is like every other Glock it does what it's supposed to do. I honestly like the concept of the full size grip with the shorter slide.

Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Another trip to the range today this target is 60 rounds at 10 feet.

posted Hide Post
quote:
TWO P365s??? Why?

Only because they didn't have three.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I like your style onpointgun!

I may end up doing similar as I think the P365 is perfect for my wife and daughters. Might end up with a threesome or better Big Grin

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
I like your style onpointgun!

I may end up doing similar as I think the P365 is perfect for my wife and daughters. Might end up with a threesome or better Big Grin

I must say it's my favorite carry sized handgun I think I have ever had especially with the 12 round magazine.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
quote:
TWO P365s??? Why?

A buddy at church was telling me about how nice his P365 was. His wife complained that he didn't order two.

Mostly 9mm and .45 ACP:
P226 Enhanced Elite
P938 SAS
P320 Compact w/subcompact grip
P225-A1 two-tone
Bunch of Dan Wessons
Assorted Berettas, CZs, etc.

Posts: 199 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are an economic stimulator. Enjoy your purchases.

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
LGS just got their first P365 in and immediately put in in their rental fleet. So I HAD to stop by to shoot it. Only put 50 rounds through it but I know i will have at least two if not three of these for the women in my life Smile

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Was just at a gun shop and his distributer told him to order at least a dozen 365s he is still waiting for them.. But he is glad he ordered them

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post