SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .32 ACP Guardian
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.32 ACP Guardian Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amd6547:
I’m a big fan of the KelTec P32. Thin, light, yet with the benefit of locking action vs blowback. Plus, it accommodates regular ball ammo.
Mine is loaded with hot S&B FMJ, which it shoots very well. I’ve also shot some Hornady 32 XTP’s in it, which it seemed to like.
I’ve used a few different pocket pistols over the years. For my uses, the P32 is the best yet. Literally a pistol you can drop in a pocket and forget about.

I thought long and hard about the P32 and will probably end up owning one eventually.This is my first time owning or even knowing much about mouse guns.
Haven't shot my Guardian yet but I have read many times that this is not a handgun that you will enjoy going to the range with and shooting 50 rounds or even 25.
Too many guns to try....not enough time...

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
My oldest and wisest shooting buddy has pretty bad arthritis and has gotten to the place where it is very difficult for him to shoot hard-recoiling handguns. He has a little Keltec P32 and he absolutely loves that thing. I've shot it, and I can't argue with him. It's tiny, easily pocketable, and light shooting. You can dump a mag into a target very quickly with reasonable accuracy due to the low recoil, yet the round is more reliable than .22 rimfire and more powerful than a .25. I'm not really a pocket pistol guy, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered picking one up.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mouse guns are fun but I ended up with a little rat gun, 9mm Rohrbaugh R9. Been very reliable for several years, fits my pocket well but I do hate shooting it even though I try to once a month. Hurts my old hand. Tried a P365 but found it a little too large for my pocket.

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ended up getting a Seecamp .32 also and with all the cold weather I haven't shot either yet.
I thought the Guardian was small and light until I held the Seecamp. The Seecamp is only 2.4oz lighter and slightly small but when held in my hand comparison the Seecamp was noticeability lighter and smaller but still felt comfortable in my hand..as much as this small of a handgun could feel for me anyway.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Somewhere in the back of the safe is my NAA .32... It's probably under the Seecamp .380.

I got the NAA first over the .32 Seecamp, then the .380 Seecamp came out, I had to snatch one of those puppies up! I've got no complaints about any of the NAA's. Nice and reliable mouse guns, the finish is a little "rough", but if you want to polish it, you can.

I think next range trip, I might have to bring a few of the lil ones.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silvertips in a Seecamp.

The only way when for whatever reason I can't carry a bigger gun.

Posts: 444 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post