SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 sight pusher
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 sight pusher Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does the MGW tool work on the P365/P365 XL series? Are there shoes to fit it?

Yes they have had the shoe available for some time. Works great on both the front and rear sights.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I have the Wheeler tool and it works great.

One thing I've learned from past experience using a bench vise and a punch, is that now I always wrap my slide with painters or drafting tape so that I don't scratch the slide.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
I have the Wheeler tool and it works great.

Another Wheeler guy here. Haven't used it on a Sig yet (will be very soon) but I've used it on a few other platforms and its worked well.

That said, the sight-tool version (there are many variations of it on ebay) looks pretty good for the money.

Posts: 71 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: January 07, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post