SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I bought a new gun, a Sig P220 - hopefully this isn’t click bait @fritz
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I bought a new gun, a Sig P220 - hopefully this isn’t click bait @fritz Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I really like the lines of the P220 platform. Even more so than, dare I say, the 1911 platform. The all SS P220 especially.
The P220 you have posted is a fine example.
Although I surmise the story will be boringly familiar, please let us know how it shoots.

Posts: 6297 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one beautiful pistol. The 220 is one of my favorite platforms, and I like all of the models. Enjoy!!!

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful P220 Elite. Nice catch!

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
I really like the lines of the P220 platform. Even more so than, dare I say, the 1911 platform. The all SS P220 especially.
The P220 you have posted is a fine example.
Although I surmise the story will be boringly familiar, please let us know how it shoots.

Marviously, like my other girlfriend ...just a little shorter and her face is different. (If you know what comedy circuit that punch line comes from good on you!)

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is sweeeet!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a model number for this? And were the grips factory or did you add them?

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post