SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I bought a new gun, a Sig P220 - hopefully this isn’t click bait @fritz
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I bought a new gun, a Sig P220 - hopefully this isn’t click bait @fritz Login/Join 
Picture of Coldbore
posted
...I went to the gun store and bought another Sig Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Coldbore,

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Congrats sir.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Pretty soon it will be oops.. I need another safe.. Smile

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
Pretty soon it will be oops.. I need another safe.. Smile

aka life goals.

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful 220. Does the tag mean the price ($800?) If so, that's a good deal. That's one of the few 220 45's I don't have and have been watching for a bit.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Very nice!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nice!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I’m a firm believer that looks simply don’t matter, I really have to admit that is a helluva sexy looking pistol right there!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"oops I did it again"

click bait thread title

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
That's a beautiful 220. Does the tag mean the price ($800?) If so, that's a good deal. That's one of the few 220 45's I don't have and have been watching for a bit.

Thats the stock number, price was $899. Still a heck of a good deal IMO.

Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
Although I’m a firm believer that looks simply don’t matter, I really have to admit that is a helluva sexy looking pistol right there!

My thoughts exactly, I own Glocks too lol, so looks don’t matter. It was quite a conundrum.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
"oops I did it again"

click bait thread title

Technically correct, but, in "SIG Pistols" it's pretty clear, by that title, what it's probably about. Kind of like "Look what followed me home."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
"oops I did it again"

click bait thread title

Technically correct, but, in "SIG Pistols" it's pretty clear, by that title, what it's probably about. Kind of like "Look what followed me home."

I suspect you didn't see Arc's post in the Chiappa thread....currently only 4 rows below this thread.

posted March 23, 2019 06:59 PM
Can you make your thread title more descriptive so people don't have to click in to see why you've posted.

Arc.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the thread is now "I bough a new gun, a Sig P220 - hopefully this isn't click bait @fritz". Thanks for that. Sigforum is such a great place to visit.

Since many contributors are relatively new here, it's always nice to see helpful hints from the guys at the top -- such as Para's thread:
From this point, any click-bait, vague thread titles gets your thread locked

arcwelder76 is also great here, as just this morning in this very pistols forum, he provided helpful hints on threads related to a Sig 225 and a Berretta 92.

I'm pretty certain para, arc, and LDD all spend more time here than I. Just a suggestion, but if you include @parabellum, @arcwelder76, or @LDD in your future thread titles -- you just might receive these helpful hints directly from them.

Enjoy your new P220. They're nice pistols.

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Damn it Fritz. It's all your fault. How dare you sir? How dare you!?!?!?!?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, congrats!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice one you found there!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
What a fine looking P-220.

Congratulations.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post