SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GLOCK RANGE DAY-ALL IN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GLOCK RANGE DAY-ALL IN Login/Join 
posted
Christmas Eve Day here in CT-no work today. Always been a Glock fan, but wouldn't say "fan boy" , just saw them as good pistols, kind of one for every purpose and caliber type of thing.
Pre-loaded all my mags (about 400 rounds) of Sig 115 FMJ last night. Bought a case with my points at Cabelas.
Brought a 19X, a G45, G26 (gen 5) and my G43 to the range this morning.
Have more 19x/45 mags than the other 2 so the bulk of the shooting went thru those 2 pistols but probably put about 150 thru the G26 (sometimes using the longer 19x/45 mags) and 43, the rest thru the other 2.
These pistols are really good shooters. All shooting done a 10 yards, all one ragged hole to point of aim, zero malfunctions.
Glock is making really good pistols, and their newer models are some of the best yet.
Yep-all in on Glocks

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You must have went early if you only brought four of 'em.

I have a few myself. If you are into the customization side of Glocks, look into a MechTech carbine kit and slide a Gen2 under it.

That and changing out calibers, swapping triggers, etc... Nothing wrong with the way they came, just that I get bored and think 'what if...'

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Yep my in door range at my club is open 24/7 with key card so i was there at 7:00 a.m.Had to get the range time out of the way before the Christmas festivities started.
Always interested in accessorizing Glocks. I for one have always felt that Glock should have come out with a carbine version for each caliber of Glock pistol they made with mag compatibility.
Kind of like the Ruger PC9. I think it would be a home run, especially in 10mm

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool. I converted one of my Gen4 G21s to .38 Super.
Later I put together a Salient from parts. The only part that is actually from Glock is the magazine tube.
Here is the current version of my .357Sig carbine with the aforementioned Gen2 with a Salient trigger system.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post