SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P-320 RX Compact Holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P-320 RX Compact Holster? Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
I just bought a Sig P-320 Compact RX and need a holster. I prefer a straight drop OWB style. Please chime in on what do you have and who made it. Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I have purchased several holsters for my RX from DARA Holsters. They have various styles and options. A discount for military and LEO is offered, also.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JM Custom Kydex makes excellent holsters
http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/OWB.html

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ozark's Holster Company or Red Hill Tactical for me.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where the optic sets on the slide almost any hotter that works with the P320 Compact should work with your P320 Compact RX.
My favorite (even when a street working detective) as and remains a Yaqui holster. These are almost all limited to leather ones.
And, a straight drop one works well at most of the right hip locations and (My preferred) as a cross draw. You pistol will hug you close too.
Mose are made for the model 1911. Look and you can find several options for your P329.
Another plus for a Yaqui is if it's a near matching color of your belt and you have to go in someplace you can't be armed ( I cheat) most woo't think it a holster.
Stay safe out there
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P.S.
I should have edited my post! Too many errors.
You'll still figure it out.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post