SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Slightly transformed Masada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slightly transformed Masada Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I just put my Masada back after Crakoting. I did the frame in Vortex Bronze, the slide in Burnt Bronze and the controls in graphite black. I kind of like the way it came out! Before and after!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good lookin' mods. The Masada came on to my radar screen last week and peeked my interest. Can't wait to see the range report!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I dig it. The pistol definitely looks a lot better after the work you had done.

Posts: 3516 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
Good lookin' mods. The Masada came on to my radar screen last week and peeked my interest. Can't wait to see the range report!

I put about 100 rounds through it prior to the RMR, I liked it! About 50 with the RMR, I need to get used to it. I hope to shoot it tomorrow in its present form!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does it shoot?

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post