SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    "Best Damn Gun" P-Series billet steel trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Best Damn Gun" P-Series billet steel trigger Login/Join 
posted
Never heard of this company before but have any of you tried one of their triggers in your P-Series pistols? Brownells sells these (along with other billet steel parts) for P-Series handguns.
The triggers and hammers are also available in stainless steel which would look great on my all-stainless steel P229.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
They are a former Grayguns vendor. We’ll leave it at that.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to see for myself...you'd be paying $13 extra for it. Eek I'd gladly pay more for the GGI trigger anyway, but it is even the best value!

I have a GGI P-SAIT (now called the "Classic Standard") in my P226 and it is a great trigger, well worth it.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just visited the Grayguns website and found the following trigger "P22x CT Classic Standard Trigger" for $39. That's the one Strambo mentioned in his post. Is it also available in stainless steel? The description didn't indicate that, unless I overlooked it. I didn't see hammers for the P-Series there either.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post