SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Guns you don't hold onto but keep buying?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns you don't hold onto but keep buying? Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Here's another one for me: I never sold mine but I'm perpetually finding more things to dislike about the V3 P30. I Hate The Thing. But I also kinda think it's a lovely beast too. Although I've been tempted to rid myself of it, instead I keep it in its safe...most of the time. When it's not in there it's out at the range, causing me untold angst and trepidation. V3 HELL, BABY!

So then a few months back I order a Longslide in for the shop to go along with all of the VP9 and VP9SK pistols. Still a V3, and it finally arrives, well after the VPs and most of the others have been previous displayed. When it ultimately makes it into the display case I swear IT'S STARING AT ME! Damn that thing looks good. I mean REAL GOOD! John Wick, right? RIGHT? ICANTBELIEVEIACTUALLYWANNATHATDAMNABLETHING! Plus it's darn near $250 LESS than what I paid for my P30 V3 all those years ago! Add in my employee discount...I can be taking it home!

Lucky for me that this past Monday someone came in and BOUGHT the thing. No more temptation. Well at least until I place the NEXT HK order. Temptation never dies, unless YOU die.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
Glock 30 and 29, I am on my 3rd of each.... Anyone interested in one?? Obviously just kidding.

I buy them, mod them, sell them. Six months later to a year I buy another one.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me it is the HK45c. Sold one not too long ago and already passively looking for another.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post