SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
quote:
Originally posted by venenoindy:
P 10c, expensive mags, very very limited availability, 0 aftermarket accessories, loooong time before supply catches up with demand, no thanks.

they have not even hit shelves so we don't have a good picture of availability, but my guess will be the first year they will be in short supply.

They are making a point to have lower priced mags, i believe about $10-12 lower than current CZ mags for P07 and P09

Aftermarket support not sure what support you will need? Most of those that have reviewed have been impressed with the ergos & texture, and all have said excellent trigger. This also fits a large selection of Glock 19 holsters so that is a win as well.

I'm diehard G19 fan... but this P10c has caught with me and I really want one to see if it lives up to the hype.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
P 10c, expensive mags, very very limited availability, 0 aftermarket accessories, loooong time before supply catches up with demand, no thanks.

You should really try to read the thread before you post nonsense like this. Everything you typed has been proven false.

So my nonsense is starting to show more, CZ has delayed the delivery date of the P10c and they would go as far as not giving a date for arrival.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryanp225,

Here is more of my nonsense enjoy, front CZ USA. From Facebook page.

Shoot , I was wanting to purchase one , but I will buy something else for a CCW , not waiting that long . Love my CZ 75B though . Just to big to carry .

Darrell- Apologies, we had hopes to have them on the market long before now. If you're after something in this size category, check out the P-07, P-01 and PCR. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe L:
I'll shoot a P-10C in a local bullseye match in February. And yes, I'm serious. I shot a P-07 in a centerfire match last year and had high score, although it was a couple of points per target lower than with a CZ-97B"E".

Joe

Now I'm hoping to shoot it in the April match. Oh, well.

Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
P10's shipped to dealers today. We should see them showing up at the LGS by this weekend!!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice !

Just got some tax money back also. I will look and see if I can get one to fall into my lap ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I read was that they were shipped from Czech Rep. yesterday and they will have to go through customs here in the US which could take 2 or 3 weeks. Then they go to CZ-USA, then to distributors and then to dealers. So probably another month.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
FYI, I just picked up a few P10C mags from Greg Cote. He has them in stock if anyone's interested.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huzzah! They have arrived! We have a pretty special relationship with CZ for numerous reasons so we tend to be the first in the country to get stuff. Among other benefits they just drive stuff over for us. But it sounded like the rest would be shipping out this week to other dealers/distributors if not having gone out today. So other dealers/distributors should probably start to see them by the end of the week or next week. And sadly, no, I don't have any available. Just starting to chronologically work through the deposits we've been taking since November.

On the down side the entire first order CZ-USA received is spoken for, we only got a fraction. I imagine it's going to be weeks or months before you start seeing these on shelves on any regular basis, though that depends on how big the next couple shipments are. Word is two more should follow shortly. But the backorder is huge, and they'll be working on filling that for awhile.

But on the plus side...They're finally here. For distributors/dealers/retail customers that have orders in a bunch are going out this week if not already sent today.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Did you just get the plain black?

any FDE?
LE?
Suppressor Ready Smile ????

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just black. Word is first three shipments will all be black, no word on the other versions yet.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ryanp225,

Shoot , I was wanting to purchase one , but I will buy something else for a CCW , not waiting that long . Love my CZ 75B though . Just to big to carry .

Darrell- Apologies, we had hopes to have them on the market long before now. If you're after something in this size category, check out the P-07, P-01 and PCR. Thanks!

I'd certainly appreciate it if you'd take yourself and your childish shit out of this thread.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'll shoot a P-10C in a local bullseye match in February. And yes, I'm serious. I shot a P-07 in a centerfire match last year and had high score, although it was a couple of points per target lower than with a CZ-97B"E".

Joe

Now I'm hoping to shoot it in the April match. Oh, well.

Joe

So...maybe I'll make the May bullseye match with the P-10C.
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Ryanp225,

I'd certainly appreciate it if you'd take yourself and your childish shit out of this thread.

I only stated my opinion in my original post but you had to post your fan boy remarks about it, so I would suggest to keep your childish fanboy remarks to yourself and respect other people's opinion.

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Once again, as politely as I can, I'm asking you to please stop posting in my thread.

posted Hide Post
Surely someone has, and will share, actual information on why the long delay and detailed evaluation of the P10C as actually sold.

Evaluation versions tend to be much nicer than what is made available. NRA even thought that the P320 had a 5 pound-force trigger!

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a quote from an earlier post about the CZ P-10c from Randy Lee at Apex Tactical :

If I may, after having has the chance to examine the P-10C in person, it has some very unique design features that make it appealing from an engineering standpoint. The trigger bar and the ambi slide release fully encapsulate the magazine channel. This makes both parts much more robust and rigid. Anyone who has seen an M&P ambi slide stop fracture will appreciate the resistance to flexing, especially for southpaws using the levers to drop the slide.
The barrel footprint is larger than any other striker fired pistol that I have seen. While I have yet to do any accuracy testing,I believe this is the foundation for outstanding accuracy.

The striker block is integrated into the striker assembly (the rear cover plate retainer to be more precise)so no worry about losing the plunger, spring or having to remove the rear sight as on the M&P. It is all one captive unit.

*Trigger pull weight can most likely be increased or decreased, at least in the range of 1 lb +/- by swapping 2 springs* ( I haven't done testing on this yet, but will in the future).

The grip texture is very similar to a Glock RTF- very aggressive slip resistant pattern. It also has a more rounded palm swell-y feel to it, much like the P320.

I haven't shot it yet to see how,it behaves dynamically so I cannot,give my opinion on that yet. But that will occur very soon.

While it would be premature for me to say it's the best gun ever, from what I see so far, it is very well designed.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm good with my CZ PO1.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Biggy. Randy Lee's observations have weight. If Randy Lee thinks that the P10C is worth improving - and does so - it will make a big difference in the desirability of P10C's use in competition.

First indications are that the pre-production P10C are more desirable than the production pistols.

Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post