SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Do the Sig Romeo1 and the Trijicon RMR have the same mount?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do the Sig Romeo1 and the Trijicon RMR have the same mount? Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted
I was looking at the Sig cal exchange kit vice having my slide milled and was wondering if they mounted the same way or used different holes?

Thanks
Ed

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I believe each optic has a proprietary mount or milling requirement for
the slide.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I think that answers my question.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and as a practical matter all manner of people do the milling for an RMR, not so much the sig. And in any case the SIG is not very good, so don't do it...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
and as a practical matter all manner of people do the milling for an RMR, not so much the sig. And in any case the SIG is not very good, so don't do it...

The romeo1 is not very good? Can you tell us about your personal experiences with the RX line? Razz

I have 3 RX's two 226's and one 320 and they have been flawless over the past 2 years of ownership. I also have a milled glock 19 with a RMR (RM06) and I have had nothing but flicker issues to the point I had to buy an anti flicker plate to make it work constantly. The Romeo1's have worked right out of the box as advertised.

So OP, if you are looking for the best bang for your buck it is hard to find a better deal than a RX X-change kit.

obligatory picture added Smile

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post