SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anybody shipping new base plates for P320 X-series?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody shipping new base plates for P320 X-series? Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
Sig just delivered a grip for my p320 carry, the X-series, it feels great and handles well but none of my magazines fit unless I trim off the tabs on the base plates. I can but I'm a butcher when it comes that kind of stuff. Has anybody found a dealer with the new plate style and shipping them? Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Obsidian Arms sells great baseplates that fit in the X grips. Make sure you get a couple if you plan on using 40 cal as well. The FDE looks good in the V Tac.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935&m=7980085134

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the four pack from Obsidian Arms. Till they show up I took one base plates and cut off the two "ears", fits in the frame fine. Threw some rounds at the steel plate in the yard working 100%. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Just got a set of Ghost Sig MOAB bases in and they don't work with the new X grip module. They are fine with original P320 grip. To get these to work you have to trim, save the money and trim the Sig bases. I guess Ghost will come out with the right config? Just a heads up, Chris