SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legal Question: Issues with owning a murder weapon returned after trial
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legal Question: Issues with owning a murder weapon returned after trial Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
No legal issues. It wouldn't bother me any.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Next time we are in his neck of the woods, I'll bring it home. It could use a complete take do own and cleaning. Then we will decide what to do with it. Anyone recommend a good site for Colt Woodsman values?

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
I agree with DEPUTYBILL about the importance of the correct paperwork showing release.

I was one of many people who bought auction boats seized during DEA/Federal Marshal raids for drug smuggling back in 80's and 90's. Supposedly the paperwork was all done correctly removing these boats names/numbers from the hotlist.
However, I knew someone who bought a 36' sport fisherman at one of those auctions. He was rousted regularly by the Coast Guard and other agencies. That boat name/description was still on the drug "BOLO" list and the coasties and other groups would light them up. They would board them and hold guns on him and his wife (they were both in their late 60's) while they searched almost every time. There didn't seem to be any way to fix the problem, either-
Put a real damper on their Intracoastal Waterway travel. He was not pleased.

Why didn't they change the name of the boat and repaint it or change the upper deck slightly? I mean really.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usp_fan:
Next time we are in his neck of the woods, I'll bring it home. It could use a complete take do own and cleaning. Then we will decide what to do with it. Anyone recommend a good site for Colt Woodsman values?

start with gunbroker, search completed auctions, and you will have to have an account,

also post pics and ask here (As long as you are not selling, don't want to upset the powers that be)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post