SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another CZ75B, but this one is Stainless Steel...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another CZ75B, but this one is Stainless Steel... Login/Join 
Picture of winter_war
posted
This was one of two that hjs157 had posted in the classifieds. I should have grabbed both of them along with all the extra mags, but didn't. Wink

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll like that. I enjoy mine.

If you end up liking it, look into a Kadet and a smaller version like the P-01. Great family of pistols. The only negative thing I can say about them is the "trigger slap". For some reason when shooting it feels like the trigger slaps your finger. I've never experienced it with any other type of pistol. It's definitely not a big deal though.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pretty Smile

I love me some CZ, especially in SS.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I like the S&W 3rd Gens. A SS CZ would be mighty sweet. ..

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Wonderful pistols and I never tire of seeing them!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7070 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by photoman12001:
You'll like that. I enjoy mine.

If you end up liking it, look into a Kadet and a smaller version like the P-01. Great family of pistols. The only negative thing I can say about them is the "trigger slap". For some reason when shooting it feels like the trigger slaps your finger. I've never experienced it with any other type of pistol. It's definitely not a big deal though.

That's quite a collection you have there JD!

I already have several CZ75's and purchased a Kadet kit about 15 years ago, but never even mounted it. I really should dig it out and do that. Smile

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
You guys keep making me eat my words, I keep saying I like dark pistols, but between Nickel P228's, stainless Beretta 92's, and CZ75's... Eek

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
You guys keep making me eat my words, I keep saying I like dark pistols, but between Nickel P228's, stainless Beretta 92's, and CZ75's... Eek

Do you think I should get a matte finish one like winter-war and photman have to go with my high polished one?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
That's purdy! I think a matte finish version would go real nice with that. Smile

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
winter_war, I am glad you didn't buy both as I was able to buy the other. I am sure we will both enjoy our new acquisitions. Good Shooting!! Here is mine, also purchased from hjs157 earlier this week accompanied by my Boker custom Auto w/abalone inlays file work on the spine and High polished blade.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Very cool. My dad has the high polished version. I call it his "New Orleans Pimp Gun". All it's missing are the pearl stocks.

There is a joke there, but you will only get it if you saw Patton. Wink

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The satin stainless is a beautiful gun. I have a CZ75 SAO but have had my eyes on the satin stainless since it came out.....just wish it was SAO.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. I have a Matte stainless that I picked up from a forum member ... really happy with it.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
All the above are purty

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by winter_war:
That's purdy! I think a matte finish version would go real nice with that. Smile

Darn gun range and their layout. About 7 years ago
I was saving up for a two day Rob Pincus class.
(Different range) The class was $450 plus ammo, about 1000 rounds.
The class got cancelled so I had much $$$ to spend on shooting. To get to the range at the place where I had a membership, you have to walk past all the handguns on display to get to the back. This one called out to me on my way by.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's quite a collection you have there JD!

I already have several CZ75's and purchased a Kadet kit about 15 years ago, but never even mounted it. I really should dig it out and do that. Smile

That one is actually a complete Kadet as opposed to the kit (triple serial numbered, sold as a complete .22LR pistol) but having shot it I would definitely buy the kit for my stainless 75 if I didn't own the complete pistol. I'm generally not a fan of .22LR conversion kits but CZ did it right.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
winter_war, I am glad you didn't buy both as I was able to buy the other. I am sure we will both enjoy our new acquisitions. Good Shooting!! John

I hope you like yours as much as much as I do mine. That was a really good deal!

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
winter_war, I am glad you didn't buy both as I was able to buy the other. I am sure we will both enjoy our new acquisitions. Good Shooting!! John

I hope you like yours as much as much as I do mine. That was a really good deal!

I really looked hard at getting one of of these but my funds are going to something else in the CZ line of goodness.

Congrats fellas !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I hope you like yours as much as much as I do mine. That was a really good deal! winter_war
---------------------------------------------

I love mine and it was a FANTASTIC deal.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post