SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What kind of self-defense ammo do you like for your P365?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What kind of self-defense ammo do you like for your P365? Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
quote:
Originally posted by bonanacroin:
Federal HST 124 gr +P

+1

+2

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
Federal HST 147 gr standard, or Winchester Ranger T-series 147 gr as well.

Either of these is what I carry in all of my 9mm pistols. These were a couple of the top performers in the Luckygunner ammo tests.

they have the added benefit of 50 round boxes for the same price as a box of 20 for some of the other highly touted Defense Rounds du jour that didn't test as well as them!

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I have Federal Hydrashoks in my 365. I really want some of the Sig 9mm premium ammo but have not come across any locally thus far.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
so far I've gotten my best groups out of the Sig P365 stuff.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MMA10mm:

But, for micro-pistols with ~3" barrels and smaller grips, recoil management which gives better accuracy and speed to follow-up shots becomes more important. Of the lower-recoiling rounds, the Lucky Gunner tests have pointed me towards the Federal HST 150gr Micro load.

I don't have a P365 but I do have a Walther PPS M2 with a 3.2" barrel (similar to the P365).
I have had no issues with the Federal 150 gr. HST Micro load. Flawless feeding and exceptionally tight groups.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hornady Critical Duty 135 GR HP, I like them very much.

The Islamic terrorist express: Go directly to Allah, do not pass hell.

Posts: 1386 | Location: Xanadu | Registered: May 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Hornady 115gr XTP. I have over 1600rds total out of my P365 and about 500 of those are this round...

I don't own a P365, but 115 gr XTP is my choice for my compact 9mm P938, Ruger LC9s and Kimber SOLO.

The XTP .380acp also feeds well thru my Kahr P380.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post