Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kahr CM9 Login/Join 
Picture of bamaman
posted
Just picked up a Kahr CM9, Wow what a great little pistol. love the trigger, very accurate, and pocket carries extremely well.

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great carry gun. I also find Kahr's very accurate for little guns, I really like the triggers.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too pocket carry a CM9. Prefer the Kahr trigger.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
CM9 is a favorite summer pocket carry of mine as well.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After much research and many trials, I find the CM9 to be the ultimate carry gun. Great choice.

"They keep telling me Jesus walked on water, well he should have surfed." -Ben Harper

Posts: 67 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Big baby Kahr fan here. I had a CM9 and stupidly sold it when the Glock 43 came out. HUGE MISTAKE. Now I have a PM9 and MK9 and life is good Smile

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post