SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Joined the P220 .38 Super Club
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joined the P220 .38 Super Club Login/Join 
posted

Recently found a P220 in .38 super. No rounds through her yet. Need to put some damn grease and lube up. Going to shoot it Sunday. Will follow up with range report.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations,
That is a good looking piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Club.

I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

I have been shooting a .45 since I was 15 years old. a couple of years ago, I bought a P-220/.38 Super.

I favor the .38 Super over the .45, and trust me, that is something I NEVER thought I would say.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Now all you'll need to do is stop running out of ammo.

You're going to need lots of ammo.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice score! Always wondered what 38 super was like to shoot.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That is clean.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is super nice -- .38 Super nice! Big Grin

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post