SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Joined the P220 .38 Super Club

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joined the P220 .38 Super Club Login/Join 
posted

Recently found a P220 in .38 super. No rounds through her yet. Need to put some damn grease and lube up. Going to shoot it Sunday. Will follow up with range report.

Posts: 531 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations,
That is a good looking piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 4377 | Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Club.

I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

I have been shooting a .45 since I was 15 years old. a couple of years ago, I bought a P-220/.38 Super.

I favor the .38 Super over the .45, and trust me, that is something I NEVER thought I would say.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33935 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Now all you'll need to do is stop running out of ammo.

You're going to need lots of ammo.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2176 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice score! Always wondered what 38 super was like to shoot.

Posts: 3428 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That is clean.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 10263 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is super nice -- .38 Super nice! Big Grin

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 571 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post