SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion 10mm 220 now available in SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion 10mm 220 now available in SAO Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
Title says it all. Just got an email from Sig that the 220 Legion in 10mm is now available in an SAO. That is nice offering imo. glad they brought that out.

Just passing along the news for folks who would be interested.

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: esdunbar,

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I am confused by your post

The P220 chambered for the 10MM Auto cartridge has alwasy been available as a SAO as far as I am aware.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
I am confused by your post

The P220 chambered for the 10MM Auto cartridge has alwasy been available as a SAO as far as I am aware.

Its the Legion version.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
45 Ounces of awsome right there.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
Now why did they have to go and do that? I was perfectly happy with my 10 SAO in nitron.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Doh!!! Sorry folks, good catch, yes it’s the Legion. I’m probably in for one.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder why they didn’t do the straight trigger?

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
Now why did they have to go and do that? I was perfectly happy with my 10 SAO in nitron.

I have the nitron, and am still happy with that. I prefer the nitron finish to any other.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:

I have one of the P220 Elite SAO 10mm from when they first came out. The Nitron finish is probably better than the finish they put on the Legions. And if that's true, then in all likelihood the original Nitron is a better gun. I know I wouldn't trade my for the a new Legion.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DansSIGs:
SIG listed the 2 Legion variations until last year & then dropped it from their site.

6 models of the P220R 5 10mm's in possession-

1 more to seek !!
Group photo of these 6 required Dan.. Razz

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
Now release it with a 3.9" barrel and a SAO trigger then I would be over to buy one.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GroundedCLK:
Now release it with a 3.9" barrel and a SAO trigger then I would be over to buy one.

This I could get in line for!

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I suspect this will sell well. A Carry version may even sell better. That is a whole lot of winning right there.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post