SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What model P220?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What model P220? Login/Join 
posted
I was looking at a used P220 with to me looked like Hogue G10 Piranha grips with Sig Sauer on them. Also had Sig nightsights and a Sig short trigger. Other than those it looked like a run of the mill P220. Was thinking maybe an Extreme, but wasn't sure. Looked in excellent condition, no smiley on the barrel, but did have some wear on the barrel hood. Also serial number was 37K???345 I think.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Could be the Extreme, or the Scorpion, or just a regular P220 that seller put the SIG logo G10 Piranha grips on.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
I have a P220 Elite Scorpion that matches your description. It has a serial number of 37Axxxxxx. The Extreme would match as well, but considering the serial numbers are in the same range, my guess would be a Scorpion. If frame and slide were FDE it's almost definitely a Scorpion? If they are Black, probably an Extreme.

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's black.

Thanks guys.

Any idea as to what they are going for now?

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post