SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Sauer P220 - Factory porting?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer P220 - Factory porting? Login/Join 
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted
I was at one of my local gun ranges last night and I was taking a look through the used section like always. You never know when you will see something special and wanna take it home.

This was not the case last night, but I did have some questions. It was an Sig Sauer P220 with German manufacturing stamp. The barrel was Sig's and ported and so was the slide. When inquiring about the gun I was told it was totally stock. To which I replied okay so totally stock with aftermarket modifications. He replied that it was ported from the factory.

Does anyone know of a factory ported Sig P220?

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ported slide & barrel SIG P220 from factory? No. The only factory ported slide & barrel SIG would be the ridiculous P365 SAS.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
They had the monstrous Sport or Sportcomp version years ago.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'm with 'Q' on this....NOT Factory! Which Range in NH? Belmont?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree with others, not factory.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
They had the monstrous Sport or Sportcomp version years ago.

Yeah, the huge rail attached weight also acts as the comp, but there are no ports on the slide or barrel, which OP is asking about.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Most likely Mag Na Port International.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I HAVE a West German Ported P220. Mine looks like the typical Mag-Na-Port Cats-eye porting job. I brought mine because I got a very good deal on it, and was also told mine was an un-modified factory gun. But I didn't believe it at the time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: T.Webb,

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
I'm with 'Q' on this....NOT Factory! Which Range in NH? Belmont?

Manchester's range

Yeah it was not a Sport, otherwise this thread would of been, "Hey check out my new Sport 220."

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post