SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Aftermarket slides for M17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aftermarket slides for M17 Login/Join 
Picture of TheBatFan
posted
I want to get an aftermarket slide for my M17 w manual safety. Will regular P320 work with my M17? The x-change kits say no model w manual safety. I would appreciate any info

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes you will be able to fit a regular P320 slide on the M17 with MS. The M17 come with a "carry" sized grip. You will be able to get a full or carry/compact sized slide. The factory length M17 is a full size slide.

For the manual safety, the slide is not affected by it and you can use any slide you want.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheBatFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
Yes you will be able to fit a regular P320 slide on the M17 with MS. The M17 come with a "carry" sized grip. You will be able to get a full or carry/compact sized slide. The factory length M17 is a full size slide.

For the manual safety, the slide is not affected by it and you can use any slide you
want.

Thanks for the info.

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post