SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another maker enters the Glock mag market: Hexmag
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another maker enters the Glock mag market: Hexmag Login/Join 
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post
More options is never a bad thing.

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Glock OEM magazines are incredibly affordable, I don't see why you'd want to use anything else for the price?

I wish Magpul would make Ranger Plates for the OEM G20/21, that would be useful.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Hexmag AR magazines have been hit or miss in terms of reliability. A couple of my ARs run fine with them, yet others choke. Quite a few of our customers have had the same kinds of results. I would hope that they've figured it out with their Glock magazines before bringing them to market, but I'm not going to be a beta tester for those to find out.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P6shooter:
More options is never a bad thing.

unless it's a promag.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post