SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Robert Burke- The Sig Armorer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Burke- The Sig Armorer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Robert is very good to work with and a real craftsman.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very timely thread, thank you ! ! !

Have just sent him my M11-A1 for conversion to DAK Big Grin

It should arrive there, Tuesday.

After a very long and expensive false start, am very excited to finally have a DAK trigger for it.

Robert is extremely prompt to respond and came up with a very simple and elegant solution for this project.

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't let him do any trigger work. You'll be spoiled for life.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I have been using Robert since I moved to DFW 7 years ago, great to see his business flourish...

Great guy and it sounds like he has added to his skills, I think I need something done to something...it's been awhile since I have seen him and I have yet to stop at his new shop.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Hope Robert isn't reading all this.....prices could go up. Smile

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Why isn't he on the board?

Year V

Posts: 2611 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:

He's a member here. He drops by once in a blue moon. Busy guy.

Q

Posts: 26199 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's too busy doing all of our action work. Wink

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

What's his handle?

Year V

Posts: 2611 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

What's his handle?

I might get a letter wrong and/or out of order, but I think it's Aenimated. He hasn't been on a good long while, probably over a year.

Q

Posts: 26199 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
Don't let him do any trigger work. You'll be spoiled for life.

From all I have read, very much looking forward to that Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Does that mean I will need to have more Sigs ?

Think that this is an absolutely Beeeauuutiful one !

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Just spoke with Robert, today.

The pistol will go out on Monday with the DAK conversion done Smile

It arrived there on Monday.

That's a one week turnaround ! ! !

Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Mine will be be done Monday,,, Looking forward to picking it up.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Mebbe y'all can have a gander at my M11-A1 for me, please ? Smile

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Robert has performed his carry level action job and QTR on an M11-A1 and P228 for me.

He is a true gentleman to deal with and his work is fantastic.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
I have a 1988 West German I would like to send to him, but I'm afraid I'll like his work too much and have to send him all my Sigs. The glowing reviews from all the members here is very tempting.

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
You say that as though there is an issue? Wink

posted Hide Post
Just got my pistol back from Robert. Very nice. If anyone follows his Facebook page, I just posted a Picture and what was done (work wise) on his page.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Aenimated1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I do regret not being able to be more of a presence on this fine forum. I used to have a problem my wife called my ‘Signess’. From 2008 to 2013 or so I wasn’t just ‘into’ my work I was just plain obsessed. I would work all day from 6:30 am to well into the evening and then spend my nights obsessing about keeping up with this forum how I was perceived. I was neglecting my family, plain and simple.

So I’ve learned to step away from forums and media to the best of my ability so that I can concentrate on a more even and level family life. My wife and kids are much happier and I’m less concerned and worried about how I’m perceived. I find myself checking the Lounge page for news and opinions I like to read but specifally avoid for the most part the Pistol page.

I remember as a kid I would be watching Texas Longhorn football with my Dad. Like clockwork if the Horns has a good showing the week before they were doomed to lose the following week. Every time, without fail, my Dad would say ‘well they must be reading their press clippings again’. I don’t ever want to be accused of that so I tend to shy away from these lovely posts that praise my work.

I can tell you where I will always available to you though; by phone at 972-342-2717, email at robert@thesigarmorer, or at the new shop @ 122 Rose Lane, Unit R1, Frisco, TX 75034.

Robert

--------------------------------------------
Won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi?

---------------------------------------------

Sig Certified Armorer
robert@thesigarmorer.com
TheSigArmorer.com

Posts: 965 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Robert. And thanks for staying away from forums Smile We would much rather you have a happy family life and have time to do your fine work. You should see my P365 tomorrow.

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post