SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Robert Burke- The Sig Armorer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Burke- The Sig Armorer Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
Thanks for posting Robert. And thanks for staying away from forums Smile We would much rather you have a happy family life and have time to do your fine work...

Well said. Wholeheartedly agree.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Motorjock721:
Just got my pistol back from Robert. Very nice. If anyone follows his Facebook page, I just posted a Picture and what was done (work wise) on his page.

Great news !

Unfortunately, don't fb.

Please can you post some photos here ? Smile

Thanks.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Thanks for posting Robert. And thanks for staying away from forums Smile We would much rather you have a happy family life and have time to do your fine work...

+1...

However, i am guilty of coercing Robert to check out this thread Frown

apologies...

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

+1...

However, i am guilty of coercing Robert to check out this thread Frown

apologies...

Nothing to apologize for. Robert is a grown man Smile I totally understand the time thing though. There was a time I would kill 2-3 hours on the web a night until I realized my kids were way more important so I totally get it.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Sounds as if Robert's come a long way from his garage workshop in Carrollton. Good to hear he now has a dedicated shop + many, many fans as well. Just goes to prove that good guys do win sometimes.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news !

Unfortunately, don't fb.

Please can you post some photos here ? Smile

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ersatz,,

I just sent you the pictures via email. Let me know if you got them.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Got them, sir !

Thank you very kindly Big Grin

Will endeavor to reciprocate.

Now, I'm thinking shoulda had the slide and sights done too Wink

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
Sounds as if Robert's come a long way from his garage workshop in Carrollton. Good to hear he now has a dedicated shop + many, many fans as well. Just goes to prove that good guys do win sometimes.

New shop is pretty awesome.

And maybe a fact that only some know....
Robert actually tests your firearm. Once his trigger work is complete it gets tested on the range to insure 100% reliability. I’ve watched him take 10 pistols to the range in a padded case that looks like it was meant to carry a million dollars. Given his turnaround on work I found this pretty incredible that he tests every one.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Huh, had no idea that Aenimated was Thesigarmorer.

Pleased with my 228 that Robert worked on, and the turnaround time was very good.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

New shop is pretty awesome.

And maybe a fact that only some know....
Robert actually tests your firearm. Once his trigger work is complete it gets tested on the range to insure 100% reliability. I’ve watched him take 10 pistols to the range in a padded case that looks like it was meant to carry a million dollars. Given his turnaround on work I found this pretty incredible that he tests every one.

I can attest to the range check-out !

From Robert: "Took her out yesterday and had a ton of fun. The long stroke DAK is fun to shoot." Big Grin

Just got it back, today. One week turnaround.

So, amazed.

Of course, now having seen the photos of Motorjock's P226, mebbe the slide and sights *need* to be done, next time Wink