SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Third gen smith mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Third gen smith mags Login/Join 
posted
Anybody know a place to buy mags for .45 auto Smith third gens? Got a 4586 on the way and a 457 I've had for a while. Both could use extra mags.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Midway use to get them in fairly regularly but I'm not seeing any on the site now.

With that in mind the obvious 2 choices for me are gunbroker and ebay.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Summit Gun Broker.

http://summitgunbroker.com/s-w.html

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could open a WTB (Want to Buy) in the classifieds and see who responds.

Wink

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apology for thread drift but -
I looked over the Summit Gun Broker site after reading this thread and found:
Used P226 DAK .40 with 3 magazines for $339

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Apology for thread drift but -
I looked over the Summit Gun Broker site after reading this thread and found:
Used P226 DAK .40 with 3 magazines for $339

Are you sure those are DAK and not regular DAO?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Anybody know a place to buy mags for .45 auto Smith third gens? Got a 4586 on the way and a 457 I've had for a while. Both could use extra mags.

Try Greg Cote.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
Try Greg Cote.

He doesn't have any 3rd Gen .45 mags listed. Just 9mm.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, his site was my first stop. Didn't see that summit had mags. Would a made life easier.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post