SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bar-Sto P320 barrels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bar-Sto P320 barrels Login/Join 
posted
For those interested, received email from Bar-Sto today that they are now taking orders for P320 barrels, including the long-awaited 9mm FS threaded barrel. But, I still have about 3 more months until my NFA stamp is approved for my Griffin suppressor. One step at a time, I guess.

http://www.barsto.com/category...n.cfm?ID=320&cco=134

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hoooly smokes. Thanks, I now know where to get either ported or threaded barrels in 357SIG for a full-sized 320. Hmmm, ported or compensated, ported or compensated...

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
We will be stocking these. We are just trying to determine which P320 barrels will have the highest demand: caliber, extended, ported and threaded.

Please feel free to post your preferences. Smile

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Why can't Bar-Sto just make an actual drop-in barrel? My two "semis" for Glocks weren't anywhere close to drop-in ready and required fitting; both sold off and alternatives from KKM and others were brought in instead. Mad

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alma
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Why can't Bar-Sto just make an actual drop-in barrel? My two "semis" for Glocks weren't anywhere close to drop-in ready and required fitting; both sold off and alternatives from KKM and others were brought in instead. Mad

I don't understand why you wouldn't want a tighter fit for a very light bit of work that can be done with a simple file.

Posts: 254 | Location: Springfield, VA | Registered: November 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I thought the biggest complaints had to do with fairly recent "short chamber" issues on the Bar Sto pistol barrels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jackimoe,

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was it Bar-Sto drop in barrels that had short chambers and for what guns?

Posts: 141 | Registered: June 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
No 45 options. Compact threaded in 578x28, M16x1 LH or RH don't care, just please make it.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
I'm glad someone finally came out with a threaded barrel option for the full size, but that price Eek

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alma:
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:

I don't understand why you wouldn't want a tighter fit for a very light bit of work that can be done with a simple file.

Simple: fear of screwing it up. Been there, done that (with other aspects beyond barrels). Spend all that moola, it would be nice to have it 'plug-n-play' so to speak, and not have to bother my go-to smith buddy with even more of my money, or yet another bottle of Macallan's. And besides, KKM barrels shoot damn accurately without any of that fuss of additional fitting.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ercarr:
Was it Bar-Sto drop in barrels that had short chambers and for what guns?

Man, wish I could remember. It may have been a post where Robert Burke finish chambered some pistol barrels.

There was also a thread about some minor QC issues fairy recently. Bar-Sto has always had a great reputation for quality and accuracy. I would expect nothing less than a perfect barrel from them considering prices and reputation

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
Are full sized oem threaded barrels not available?

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post