SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Online source for (non-LEO) Federal HST sales?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online source for (non-LEO) Federal HST sales? Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Yeah, man... Cop killers. Teflon coated, to cut through body armor like butter. Banned in 49 states. Costs more than you make in a month.

You'd be surprised what I make in a month. Cool

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Try Massammo.com

I'm stocked up but they just emailed me. 9MM 124gr, 124gr+P, and 147gr HST in stock and no B/S rules about ordering, $20 box or $369/1000 with $12.99 flat rate shipping.

I've used them before - it's been awhile but they were good to go when I did.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by birddog1:
I buy mine from ammunitionstore.com. They are local to me but do ship. I bought some of the 147 grain HST a couple months back and it was under $20 for 50 rounds, now almost $25

http://ammunitionstore.com/pro...g1-50-round-box.html

Those are Hydra-Shok not HST

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I'm not givin' up my dealer.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snuf:
quote:
Originally posted by birddog1:
I buy mine from ammunitionstore.com. They are local to me but do ship. I bought some of the 147 grain HST a couple months back and it was under $20 for 50 rounds, now almost $25

http://ammunitionstore.com/pro...g1-50-round-box.html

Those are Hydra-Shok not HST

Sorry about that, I didn’t catch that, I guess they only have the 20 rd boxes now. That’s what I paid for 50 rounds a few months ago. Guess I’ll go back to Gold Dots

http://ammunitionstore.com/pro...2s-20-round-box.html

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Can I be that guy that says.....THEY ARE ALL PISTOL ROUNDS AT PISTOL VELOCITIES....yeah HST is good stuff but it’s not a phaser set to kill. I mean the difference between it and Win White Box HP is not a Grand Canyon chasm Of difference much less vs any Gold Dot.

Hornady Critical Zombie whatever, Gold Dot, Golden Sabre, Underwood, etc. etc. are all fantastic modern defensive ammo. Hell 9BPLE is olden’ times defensive ammo and I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Point is if the price increase is too much to bear there are a ton of options and frankly ALL of them are.....pistol calibers....shot from a pistol....at pistol velocities. So basically keep squeezin’ till they stop wheezin’ kind of affairs.

Yes this turn of event sucks. But honestly 15 rounds of NATO spec ball and I would feel reasonably well armed for anything I might encounter.

Bring the hate!!! Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Bring the hate!!! Smile

Ok I'll start.

If you had taken the time to watch any of the HST ballistic tests on YouTube you would have no other choice then to come to the conclusion that you would be shooting a Flash Gordon death ray with these rounds.

Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Try Massammo.com

I'm stocked up but they just emailed me. 9MM 124gr, 124gr+P, and 147gr HST in stock and no B/S rules about ordering, $20 box or $369/1000 with $12.99 flat rate shipping.

I've used them before - it's been awhile but they were good to go when I did.

Just ordered a case of 124 +p from them. $400.00 no tax, no shipping. Thanks for the heads up. Target Sports USA, my normal go to was $600 per case. Eek

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Can I be that guy that says.....THEY ARE ALL PISTOL ROUNDS AT PISTOL VELOCITIES....yeah HST is good stuff but it’s not a phaser set to kill. I mean the difference between it and Win White Box HP is not a Grand Canyon chasm Of difference much less vs any Gold Dot.

Hornady Critical Zombie whatever, Gold Dot, Golden Sabre, Underwood, etc. etc. are all fantastic modern defensive ammo. Hell 9BPLE is olden’ times defensive ammo and I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Point is if the price increase is too much to bear there are a ton of options and frankly ALL of them are.....pistol calibers....shot from a pistol....at pistol velocities. So basically keep squeezin’ till they stop wheezin’ kind of affairs.

Yes this turn of event sucks. But honestly 15 rounds of NATO spec ball and I would feel reasonably well armed for anything I might encounter.

Bring the hate!!! Smile

This is the correct answer. YMMV

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Just bought from SGAmmo. I buy from them every few months, I've never had an issue. It could be, over the years, I've made it to some "certified" list. But I'm not LE & I buy semi-bulk. Usually 5, 10, 15 boxes of 50. It averages out, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. What it does do - it keeps me on mailing lists and allows me to buy consistently, w/o complications.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Just bought from SGAmmo. I buy from them every few months, I've never had an issue. It could be, over the years, I've made it to some "certified" list. But I'm not LE & I buy semi-bulk. Usually 5, 10, 15 boxes of 50. It averages out, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. What it does do - it keeps me on mailing lists and allows me to buy consistently, w/o complications.

It jumped 50% from what I normally pay through TSUSA. That's not sometimes higher, sometimes lower. A buck or two I get, but 50% higher???

SG has it listed at $30 a box, is that what you paid? I've been paying $20 each.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnkn:
quote:
Originally posted by Photoman

That's not the issue here.

9mm HST was recently selling for less than $20 per 50 round box retail. Now it's $30. That's over 50% increase to "cover" the 11% FET?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1er0TsaOGpU

It's still selling for $20 for non-LEO, both standard and +P, you just have to know where to look. I just ordered some an hour ago.

For now...

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you share where to look?

Posts: 36 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I got a shipping notice today from Mass Ammo.
Now they show out of stock.

Ammo Seek is pretty easy to plug in whatever choices you want.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered from Steichers 31st, 124s and 147s. Arrived today.

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mass Ammo stuff came in today, I think I'm set for a bit for SD ammo, especially if you include what I already had on hand.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Mass ammo website is down, that was a good price currently.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by drtenb

It jumped 50% from what I normally pay through TSUSA. That's not sometimes higher, sometimes lower. A buck or two I get, but 50% higher???

SG has it listed at $30 a box, is that what you paid? I've been paying $20 each.

I bought @ just under $28/50 round box. Not sure if the price jumped up right after, or I got some discount. But, I shoot 1x or 2x per week, use mostly frangible, & do some defense ammo. Point being I buy regularly & don't watch pricing that carefully. If it jumped 50%, I should have noticeed. I also don't remember ever having a sale rejected or signing up for an LE discount.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mass ammo has back in stock @ $21 per box. $420, a case, no shipping.

https://massammo.com/federal-h...t-rate-shipping.html

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis