SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Poll: How's your 365 doing?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: How's your 365 doing? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Johnny, thanks for your service and glad you got
a screaming eagle deal on your 365. Even better that you have had no issues, so far!

Holsters designated for 365 are sparse. but can tell you that Com-Tac IWB for my Kahr PM9 fits
perfectly as might other PM9 holsters. You may know
Black Point Tactical makes a couple of models for 365 and one of very few that offers a mag carrier for 365, due to unique design. RSR
does list on their website for your baseX to
order; but rarely actually have them in stock, even less so for mag carrier.

The circumstances of "new old stock" and reduced price on your 365 might indicate that they ceased production back in May, due to issues, made changes, and put them out there at that reduced price? Another possibility is that wanted to take relatively few guns and put them out there in a "closed loop" distribution, so they were kept away from usual gun dealers and the general public. Pure speculation on my part?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the holster information.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received mine yesterday. Dated Sept 21 2018.

Over 100 rounds with absolutely no issues. Looks as though Sig has all the issues fixed.

Posts: 24 | Location: NW Chicago Suburb | Registered: September 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Took mine (born 9/6/18) to the range again and put another couple hundred trouble free rounds through it. I absolutely love this pistol!! My Glock 26 is getting jealous.

Regarding holsters, I discovered that it fits perfectly in both my Galco leather IWB and leather pocket holsters for my Glock 42!! That’s right, the same dimensions as a 6-shot .380!!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out vedder kydex holsters. Wife has the IWB light tuck holsters for her sig 365 and glock 43 and she loves them.

Posts: 41 | Location: Spencerport, New York | Registered: June 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see any problem in finding holsters for the 365. All the usual makers have molds by now.I'm using a ANR iwb now, waiting for a PJ any day now.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Another note on holsters. I'm using Glock 42 pocket and IWB holsters and they work perfectly.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Another holster recommendation: Garrett Silent Thunder GT. Premium IWB holster. I have several. The 365 holster fits mine like a glove. Adjustable retention, height & very thin.

www.giholsters.com

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
For a holster, I swear by Raw Dog Tactical. Google their product or check out their Facebook page. I have a number of their IWB holsters for both off duty carry and support side back-up carry.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I will second the motion from elde on the Garrett IWB rig. Mine for the 365 arrived back in July. Well worth the price and the short wait.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
New May build and shot 400 rounds yesterday. The rear slide plate slipped down three times, about every 55 rounds. This kept the slide from returning to full battery. A call to Sig and the shipping label is on the way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: capone75088,

Posts: 106 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put another 50 rounds thru mine yesterday without a hitch. Over 300 rounds to date, and no issues after the initial break in (first 50 rounds). The mags have loosened up so that it is easier to load the full 10 and 12 round capacity. No signs of unusual wear. Accuracy is exceptional for such a small pistol and it points very well for me. My gun runs everything from 115 to 147 gr, FMJ and JHP, and it likes the 147 gr. Golden Sabre LE loads. No complaints here.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 169 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally was able to pick up a blue label P365, born date September 2018. I’ve carried my Shield for over 5 years. I cleaned it up and ran a quick 150 rounds. I used a mix of 124 grain FMJ Blazer Brass, 100 grain FMJ reloads and 147 grain Winchester T-Series JHP. No issues, unbelievable accuracy, and in my hand, less felt recoil over my Shield. I’ll run another 150 rounds and begin to carry.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both detroit holster and clinger holster make excellent iwb and owb holsters for the 365 and are not badly priced.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just broke my 2nd firing pin...dry fire with snapcaps. Born 3/10, first striker replaced May...I love the P365 but I'm getting really pissed.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timrh23:
Just broke my 2nd firing pin...dry fire with snapcaps. Born 3/10, first striker replaced May...I love the P365 but I'm getting really pissed.

Try one of these if you want: https://shop.lspi.com/Steel-Strikers_c11.htm

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate all the holster info from those who supplied it! It's one thing to buy aftermarket parts to "enhance" performance of your gun; but
IMHO, quite another to require it to make gun
safely function! Am sure there are those who disagree; but how would you like it if you had to buy some aftermarket part to make your car operate safely?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post