SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P-01 Holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P-01 Holsters? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I just put money down on a P-01. The only drawback am seeing is the lack of holsters. Are there any suggestions?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went with the HighNoon slide guard in horsehide. Its my first OWB holster. A few guys seem to like the Blade Tec and Comp Tac Paddle.

I am not sure if I am allowed to link this or not (my apologies if I am breaking the rules) but this will take you to the czforum holster help for p-01.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?board=18.0

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
They're out there. I have one made by Kramer. Try Wright Leather Works too

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Garrett Industries http://giholsters.com makes leather-lined Kydex holsters for this gun, if that type is to your liking. Sometimes a leather holster for a SIG P228/229 with a rail will fit, depending on the maker and how stiff the leather is.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Alien Gear makes holsters for the P01. I've been happy with the two holsters I've gotten from them.

They ship pretty fast.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
N82tactical.com

I like their holsters because they cover the grip too. I don't like getting rubbed by the grip.

CZ P10C and HK VP9 SK - Go Bucks!

Posts: 54 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
What type of holster are you looking for? I have found a ton for my P01.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for an IWB - which I've found a bunch of, but also a secure OWB holster. Preferable with a snap or locking device.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I believe both Bianchi and Galco make leather owb holsters with retention snaps for the P01. Blade tech and Longshadow Holsters make retention holsters in kydex if thats more your gig.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I have bought a few Garrets this past year. Like everything about them other than their prices, and the WAIT. Looked for a reasonably available rig for my CZ 75B and gave up. I don't care to wait a month for one.

So a few buddies and I pooled resources and bought all we need to do our own kydex. All the gear came in yesterday. My 75B is the first victim.

Garrett IS nice stuff though....Can't go wrong.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I'm hoping for an IWB - which I've found a bunch of, but also a secure OWB holster. Preferable with a snap or locking device.

I can confirm that the Gould and Goodrich OWB pancake with thumb break for the Beretta PX4 will fit the P-01 as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Gould-G...eather/dp/B01LXULDRS

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post