SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Arsenal Stryk B
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arsenal Stryk B Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
Ever since the announcement at ShotbShow that Arsenal is teaming up with Salient Arms to bring the 2nd gen of the Arsenal One, I was excited. But I was also reserved as many articles that I read question whether this pistol will actually make production. I did a search last night and it appears they are no longer taking deposit for the pistols and are actually taking orders. I called the distributor Rain6 and they said the shipping will start probably after Thanksgiving. First available pistols will be under the Ford Model T motto..you can get whatever color you want as long as it is black. Youtube video seem to indicate the pistols are made in Germany as opposed to the Strike One being made in Italy. Gonna gather my coins together and order one. What say you? You excited?

https://youtu.be/Kh5zkOsWgbc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beanhead,

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siggers
posted Hide Post
I put a deposit down back in May. I’m ready to get mine.

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"

Posts: 690 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Eh, I'm waiting to see more models.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I've seen it in person, I like it quite a bit. it's about as wide as a 226.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post