SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Ruger MKIV Lite Suppressor Host
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Ruger MKIV Lite Suppressor Host Login/Join 
posted
I am lucky enough to work in a gun shop and get to see some nice weapons come through. We received a shipment of the MkIII Rugers in green, but I was holding out for the MKIV. Three came in a few days ago and one went out with me the same day. The color is listed as bronze but looks more brown in person.

I tried to get good pics to show the color. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I'm really jonesin' for one of those. I like that color, also.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I have the MK3 version and love it

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Do all Rugers use the same thread? I also have a threaded Charger and it would be cool if they could share a suppressor

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Do all Rugers use the same thread? I also have a threaded Charger and it would be cool if they could share a suppressor

Every American .22 I have run across is 1/2x28RH.
The European stuff will generally be metric and LH thread.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I did a transfer on one a few weeks ago and thought the color was great. Being NY I had to get the thread protector pinned before I could transfer it and it seemed so wrong to do so.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me the NRA edition for Christmas, wish it was the IV but I guess I will learn to take apart the III soon enough.

I like the color, looks good!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This new pistol from Ruger has created a lot of interest & chatter..

Posts: 13809 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Bought a MKIV Lite with the 22/45 frame for the wife. Lots of fun with a red dot.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post