SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Did Sig ever do a GOTM 226R Nickel?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did Sig ever do a GOTM 226R Nickel? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
So "NK" on the label designates Nickel? Eek

Wonder if I let some slip by...

Or:

Or:

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks 12131, I got the EN (Electroless Nickel), and the EL marking, but the NK for some reason I can't say I was looking for.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wow, 2 P226s in nickle. I can imagine the early one has nickle magazines with it. How about the railed model Q? I'm guessing they came blued?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Wow, 2 P226s in nickle. I can imagine the early one has nickle magazines with it. How about the railed model Q? I'm guessing they came blued?

Early ones came with Ni mags.
The railed one looks like it has the blued mag, from seller's pics.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post