SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Near mint Beretta 92 Combat sold for a mere $2075
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Near mint Beretta 92 Combat sold for a mere $2075 Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Just a beautiful pistol. Wanted to bid on it, but I'm chasing something else. Worth every penny, imo. Member PGT would surely agree. Wink

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool I never knew that pistol existed, how many were manufactured and when? Thanks for sharing

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I always miss these.... been chasing one a while

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
That's one Beretta I'd like to have. Unfortunately, they don't show up too often, and they're Definitely NOT cheap!

Anyone know how the 92 Combat compares with the SIG X-Five/X5 or the P210?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Sorry, at least looks wise it doesn't do anything for me...

what is that thing hanging off the end of the barrel?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Damn, that is one smooth ass Beretta! Wow!

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
what is that thing hanging off the end of the barrel?

Non-reciprocating muzzle weight. Reduces muzzle flip, and allows for faster follow-up shots.

SIG used similar muzzle weights on their competition models from the same era.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Didn’t see that one either. 2K seems like a great price I’ve seen new go for about 4K. My grail gun for sure. Saw one come into Gander Mountain years back and didn’t have the money. Still kicking myself. I believe they imported about 50 of them from what I was told. There are some Aussie versions too that I forget how exactly they differ, but it’s interesting. PGT knows.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post