SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    German Sig 226 in Satin Nickel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German Sig 226 in Satin Nickel Login/Join 
posted
Gentlemen,
I just added a 1993 Sig 226 with Satin Nickel to the stable, and have wanted one for almost 30 years. Got my first 226 in 1994, and still have it.
I am wondering how many were imported in 1993? Thank you!

Posts: 62 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
We will never know those numbers.
Congratulations, btw. Have pics?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!! Congratulations on find

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
From the really great years of Sig - pics would be awesome! Full nickel or just the top half like my early 94 226?

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Congrats on your P226.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 226 but where are the pics? Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post