SIGforum
Hogue Grips for P365

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4500015454

March 13, 2019, 04:44 PM
sigsecondsflat
Hogue Grips for P365
Wanted to see if anyone has installed these on their 365. If you have and it has been on your gun for a period of time (6 months or better) how is it holding up?
March 13, 2019, 05:02 PM
Ken @ Hogue Inc
Don't mean to step in but.....

This is the grip you are referring to;

available in 6 colors .

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog
March 15, 2019, 06:36 PM
sigsecondsflat
Ken, I thank you for stepping in. I have heard that they can/will split over time or worse, at the time of installing it on the grip. Is the latter due to improper installation? Realize that it is a low risk investment ($10.95) if it does fail, but I don't want to keep replacing it.

Thanks again!
March 15, 2019, 09:34 PM
Depami
I put the beavertail version on and took it back off. I didn't like the finger rib. It pushed my finger into the trigger guard and was very uncomfortable.

I ended up trimming a Jr version and putting it on upside down. That got the finger rib right where I needed it. It has been on for several hundred rounds, is holding up well, and hasn't moved.

I recommend skipping the beavertail and going for the Jr.

March 16, 2019, 07:09 AM
Sunset_Va
quote:
Originally posted by sigsecondsflat:
Ken, I thank you for stepping in. I have heard that they can/will split over time or worse, at the time of installing it on the grip. Is the latter due to improper installation? Realize that it is a low risk investment ($10.95) if it does fail, but I don't want to keep replacing it.

Thanks again!

I have been using 3 sets of these Hogue Beavertails for over a year on 3 different pistols. None have even shown wear, and have not split or cracked.

Personally, they are much better than the Hogue Handall series, they fill out the grip exactly for me. I have smaller hands, so the finger groove aligns just right.

I don't have a P365, but have the beavertail Hogue on a Kel Tec PF9' Ruger LCPII, and Walther PPSM1. I would not use any other type of grip sleeve now after using the Hogue Beavertails.

Very pleased with the grip.

美しい犬
March 16, 2019, 04:47 PM
Runt1122
I have one on my 365 and I think it makes a big difference in comfort while shooting. I have small hands, so the finger groove does not bother me.