SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 in 30 luger. With Fiochi ammo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 in 30 luger. With Fiochi ammo? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone tried Fiochi ammo in a .30 cal. P210? I have a chance to pick up ammo at good price.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Haven't tried it in a P210, but I can say it is good quality ammo for my P220s (among others) and works as advertised.

No problems with the plastic gun either. The 7.65mm is a good round.

I'd say get the ammo and save the brass.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Fiocchi ammo for practice and have for a couple of years. Priced right and good quality.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Fiocchi makes really good .32 ACP, so I’m sure it’s good

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have run a lot of Fiocchi 30 Luger ammo through my P08 Lugers, but don't(yet) own a P210 in 30 Luger. I am a reloader and the Fiocchi brass is good to reload.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
Fiocchi made 30 Luger has a low powered charge . It works well in my -5 without any issues. The system becomes a bit sluggish. It's something to get used to but nothing to worry about.
The best 30Luger type ammo for the P210 is made by RUAG Ammotec.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post