SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone have experience with the EAA Tanfoglio 10mm pistols?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have experience with the EAA Tanfoglio 10mm pistols? Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
When I was in the market to get back into 10mm and the P220-10 didn't have what I was looking for, my LGS suggested the Tanfoglio, full size, steel Witness. I have been very pleased with my Witness.

The issue with the earlier ones was the slide cracking. The slide was pretty rounded on top, no height to speak of on the sides.

Tanfoglio beefed up the slides and the issue seems to be history. The newer slides have a deeper flat area on the sides.

10mm.com has a lot of good info there and knowledgeable people that willingly share info.

Good luck in your search.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I have a Hunter and Match Elite in 10mm and both are very fine pistols and a ton of fun to shoot. My Hunter is my most accurate gun.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 400 corbon barrel coming, but I'm still looking for a 10mm Tanfoglio!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: April 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post